The Catalina right arm chaise from Lloyd Flanders pairs a Lloyd loom 2 x 2 wicker weave with an FSC-certified teak in an antique gray finish. This chaise is designed with clean lines and offers extremely comfortable over-sized seating that is inspired by the relaxed attitude of the California island that it is named for. Constructed of Lloyd Flanders signature Lloyd loom that requires over 500 spools of fiber strand to create this extremely attractive and durable wicker fabric. To further enhance the durability of Lloyd loom wicker fabric, it is painted and heated in Lloyd FLanders Durium finish to ensure years of use. Bring your outdoor entertaining experience to a higher level with the Lloyd Flanders Catalina right arm chaise.
- Welded all-aluminum frames are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable. These frames require minimal maintenance and should retain their finish for many years of use.
- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting.
- Can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Premium Cloud Cushioning. Constructed from multiple layers of 100% polyester fiber, the cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and mildew-resistant. Premium Cloud Cushioning creates the perfect balance between comfort and support.
- Durium® Modified Polyester Enamel. This unique coating is a melamine cross linked thermoset backing polyester modified with an acrylic copolymer to enhance performance requirements such as exterior durability detergent and chemical resistance.
- Durium® is a high performance coating which is designed to be both hard and flexible.
- Lloyd Flanders® is the original all weather wicker.
- Lloyd Loom® wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
28"H x 39.50"W x 73"D
Seat height w/o Cush 11.00"
Arm Height - 28.00"H