Designed by the highly acclaimed award winning furniture designer John Caldwell, Lloyd Flanders Generations wicker ottoman creates an updated aesthetic while capturing the classic elements of Lloyd loom. Constructed of a 2 x 2 Lloyd loom weave this ottoman is characterized by graceful curves and plush seating accented with stainless steel feet. The generations wicker ottoman is an extremely comfortable elegant piece that is sure to bring your outdoor entertaining experience to new heights.
- Welded all-aluminum frames are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable. These frames require minimal maintenance and should retain their finish for many years of use.
- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting.
- Can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Premium Cloud Cushioning. Constructed from multiple layers of 100% polyester fiber, the cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and mildew-resistant. Premium Cloud Cushioning creates the perfect balance between comfort and support.
- Durium® Modified Polyester Enamel. This unique coating is a melamine cross linked thermoset backing polyester modified with an acrylic copolymer to enhance performance requirements such as exterior durability detergent and chemical resistance.
- Durium® is a high performance coating which is designed to be both hard and flexible.
- Lloyd Flanders® is the original all weather wicker.
- Lloyd Loom® wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
16"H x 28.50"W x 22.75"D