The Nantucket wicker swivel rocker lounge chair by Lloyd Flanders is defined by classic, timeless, New England design. This swivel rocker lounge chair features plush, deep seating cushions, and extra wide seating that eludes a casual elegance reminiscent of Massachusetts Nantucket island. This piece is constructed of a Lloyd loom 3 X 3 weave wrapped around welded all-aluminum frames that are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable. A unique feature of Lloyd Loom is the use of aluminum stakes encased in loom fiber. These stakes are inserted into the fabric for enhanced stability and durability. You can rest assured that this wicker swivel rocker lounge chair will bring many years of high quality entertainment and comfort.
- Welded all-aluminum frames are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable. These frames require minimal maintenance and should retain their finish for many years of use.
- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting.
- Can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Premium Cloud Cushioning. Constructed from multiple layers of 100% polyester fiber, the cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and mildew-resistant. Premium Cloud Cushioning creates the perfect balance between comfort and support.
- Durium® Modified Polyester Enamel. This unique coating is a melamine cross linked thermoset backing polyester modified with an acrylic copolymer to enhance performance requirements such as exterior durability detergent and chemical resistance.
- Durium® is a high performance coating which is designed to be both hard and flexible.
- Lloyd Flanders® is the original all weather wicker.
- Lloyd Loom® wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
35"H x 37"W x 35"D
Seat height w/o Cush 13"H
Arm Height - 25.25H