Lloyd Flanders Oxford love seat is designed with comfort in mind. Featuring plush box cushions, supremely wide seating, soft rolling arms, and custom bun feet this beautifully woven wicker offers an ideal blend of supreme durability and unsurpassed elegance. Adding to the distinctive allure of this love seat is its intricate mini-random weave that creates a delicate appearance that is pleasing to the eye.
- Welded all-aluminum frames are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable. These frames require minimal maintenance and should retain their finish for many years of use.
- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting.
- Can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Premium Cloud Cushioning. Constructed from multiple layers of 100% polyester fiber, the cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and mildew-resistant. Premium Cloud Cushioning creates the perfect balance between comfort and support.
- Durium® Modified Polyester Enamel. This unique coating is a melamine cross linked thermoset backing polyester modified with an acrylic copolymer to enhance performance requirements such as exterior durability detergent and chemical resistance.
- Durium® is a high performance coating which is designed to be both hard and flexible.
- Lloyd Flanders® is the original all weather wicker.
- Lloyd Loom® wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
31.5"H x 58.5"W x 35.50"D
Seat height w/o Cush 10.50"H
Arm Height - 23"H