The Reflections chair and a half by Lloyd Flanders provides the perfect balance between form and function, turning your outdoor entertaining area into an everyday escape from the daily hustle and bustle. The subtle Lloyd loom 2 x 2 weave combined with the built-in comfort and easy elegance of the Reflections wicker collection is designed to melt your stress away. Available in 20 wicker colors and an extremely large outdoor fabric selection.
- Welded all-aluminum frames are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable. These frames require minimal maintenance and should retain their finish for many years of use.
- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting.
- Can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Premium Cloud Cushioning. Constructed from multiple layers of 100% polyester fiber, the cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily), hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, and mildew-resistant. Premium Cloud Cushioning creates the perfect balance between comfort and support.
- Durium® Modified Polyester Enamel. This unique coating is a melamine cross linked thermoset backing polyester modified with an acrylic copolymer to enhance performance requirements such as exterior durability detergent and chemical resistance.
- Durium® is a high performance coating which is designed to be both hard and flexible.
- Lloyd Flanders® is the original all weather wicker.
- Lloyd Loom® wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
35"H x 44"W x 35"D
Seat height w/o Cush 13"H
Arm Height - 24.75"H